Can you complete the automation Picture with Robotic Process Automation (RPA)? Find out at DCS's seminar and networking lunch.
I recently got an invitation to join Data Capture Solutions on Wednesday 21st March for a Robotic Process Automation seminar and lunch at the Museum of Science & Industry, Manchester. They will be examining the far-reaching uses of Robotic Process Automation and will demonstrate how it has helped some of their customers - already using automation and workflow technologies - to optimise their processes still further.
09:30 am - Arrive / Welcome / Networking
10:00 am - 1:00 pm - Main seminar
How RPA 'completes' automation; a look at the tech involved; illustrated RPA use cases; how to select suitable processes for RPA; breakout activity to identify swivel-chair processes in your organisation that could be suitable for re-engineering and automation; implementation challenges and best practice.
1:00 pm - Close, lunch and additional networking
Why should you attend?
Here are some reasons for you to convince yourself or your boss (for granting a leave)...
- To explore if Robotic Process Automation is the right technology for you.
- Understand with examples and live demos how RPA can work in conjunction with traditional automation technologies and help achieve complete automation.
- Find out what challenges you might face while implementing RPA and what are the best practices.
- Participate in a short group exercise to identify tasks within your organisation that are most suited for RPA and chance to win a free 2 day proof of concept.
There are more goodies too:
- A chance to win a 2-day RPA proof of concept (terms apply) for your organisation.
- Free lunch and networking.
- Deeper dive into RPA available after lunch for the more technically inclined.
Register using the the main event page.
Time & Venue
- When: On Wednesday 21 March, 9.30 am - 1 pm.
- Where: Museum of Science & Industry, Manchester, Liverpool Road, Manchester M3 4FP.